Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
The Orleans Recreation Department will be offering childcare for parents planning to attend the Town Meeting on Monday October 17, 2022.
We will be in the cafeteria of Nauset Regional Middle School beginning at 5:45 pm until the conclusion of the closing of Town Meeting.
To have a child participate in childcare, the following conditions are required:
1. Child must be at least 5 years old.
2. Parent must be a registered voter in Orleans.
3. Parent must attend Town Meeting.
4. Parent must pick up child when leaving Town Meeting.
5. Pre-Registration is required: www.orleansrecreation.com
It is highly recommended that each child brings a beverage and snack.